Aerospace and Defence Industry
SAP ERP for Aerospace and Defence
With SAP solutions, aerospace and defence (A&D) companies can transform the enterprise, stay competitive, and deliver against business imperatives.
AEROSPACE AND DEFENCE
Compaines can run their operations with smoothly integrated processes to execute programs on time and within budget, make better decisions, and support global expansion. At the same time, Comapines can acquire, develop, and retain the best industry talent.
Operate with the same precision, flexibility, and speed customers have come to expect from your products – with aerospace & defence solutions from SAP. Increase market capture with rapid innovation. Drive highly responsive, streamlined operations. And capitalize on new opportunities, faster – for a sharper competitive edge.
Quickly adapt to industry challenges such as market volatility, complex supply chains, and shrinking budgets – with SAP software for aerospace companies and defence contractors. Our solutions use the latest technology to help you improve everything from discrete manufacturing and quality management systems to aftermarket services, cyber security, and compliance.
What are the benefits?
- SAP solutions enable the agile A&D enterprise by improving productivity, innovation, and simplicity with:
- On-time and on-budget delivery performance for design, manufacturing, and services programs
- Reduced IT complexity and greater business agility with a modern IT platform
- Eye-appealing, intuitive user experiences that delight users, drive adoption, and improve productivity
- The ability to attract, develop, and retain the next generation workforce
- Accelerated innovation for advanced digital services
- SAP solutions connect processes for all A&D value chains by integrating horizontal lines of business with industry specific solutions on premise, in the cloud, and through mobile devices.
We have software for every aspect of your aerospace or defence company:
- Business Capture and Program Delivery
- Designing and Building Complex Products
- Responsive Supply Network
- Aftermarket Services
- Human Resources
- Sourcing and Procurement
- Platform and Technology